Friday, September 7, 2012

A Lovely Day

I
Sometimes I get so frustrated with the way new blogger works. I guess if I want to write something between pictures I have to do it one picture at a time??? Anyway. I had a wonderful day down at Rainbow California...went to "flea Market" that Christie Repasy puts on. Lots of vendors. Lots of painted roses. The carts are handmade, but they are also hand painted, how cleaver. The umbrella is all decopaged papers...how cute!! Christie painted roses on this burlap covered chair!!
This last picture is a book that I have gotten all prepared for art journaling, glue, ripping, gesso, now to get busy!! 
Going on another mini vaca...up to Big Bear, I cant wait to relax!!

1 comment:

Blessings from Cindy said...

I would have loved going to such a fab yard sale!! Thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
Cindy