Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Technique for me

I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone..I've never done a background like this. Paint, Watersoluable Pencils, Watersoluable crayons, gesso. Then I have been wanting to paint daisy's s been awhile...all done with the pencils and crayons...adding a bit of gesso to brighten. After it was done, I added some pen work. I cant say I'm done...might add some paper, or stamps...we'll see,

Leaving for San Fransisco early tomorrow morning for a long weekend. Stopping at some Missions, Going to the Ferry Building, Flea Market in Berkeley, Shopping on 4th Street, Checking out Sonoma,
Carmel, Santa Cruz, Morro Bay, Gilroy Garlic Festival...and we have some good eats planned.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Love the picture, the background is really neat and it makes the nest stand out. beautiful job! Have fun on your trip! Hugs, Jennifer