Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vintage Flea Market Finds

 I'm taking a class from Nellie Wortman over at Artful Gathering...so I am busy gathering...
We started out pretty early this morning, went to the Irvine Flea Market. It was delightful, the weather was perfect...here is what I found, an adorable brown velveteen purse with this aged mirror, how cute is that!!. Love the big red buttons, I couldn't pass them up.
 Then we got finished so early, we took off for the Pasadena Flea Market...not the Rose Bowl, still haven't done that one yet, it costs $8 just to get in...I prefer free to enter. Anyway I didn't get anything until we hit the last 3 vendors...and there was a box of goodies for $1 each...this is what I came away with, I am so excited!!! Class starts on the 6th...I think I'm ready now!!

3 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Laurie~
What a fun day with lots of cool finds! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Have a lovely week!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Woo Hoo! You have some fine jewelry findings there or for whatever lovelies you are going to create.

The Feathered Nest said...

I just love Nellie!! I'm sure the class will be so wonderful...such gorgeous treasures found sweet Laurie, I love each and every thing! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, hugs and love, Dawn