Monday, March 12, 2012

Santa Monica!!

Love going to Santa Monica... I was on the lookout for textures, here is what I found...




And then...our favorite restaurant! The Boarder Grill, it is owned by two gals that are on the food network all the time
Above...Stacey had their portabello mushroom sandwich with yucca fries....so good
I had their version of corn chowder, spicy...sooooo good
My husband had grilled lamb tacos, green rice, red rice...soooo good.lo
Went to a couple of farmers markets
enjoyed the fresh air
aaaah, lovely day

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sounds like fun! Love your photos. Stop by and see the new portrait of my sweetheart and I. I think you'll like it!
~Adrienne~

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sounds like a lovely time! You got some great textures & lunch looks divine.
Blessings,
Cindy