Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Playing in my Journal

I've been wanting to improve my journal writing, so, visiting blogs, I followed what they did, so I could learn and have a page I could refer to
A little plain but I wanted to incorporate the word with the nest
Pen and ink...first I sketched with a pencil then used a micron pen and a waterbrush with pencils
I got this little book for $3 at Dick Blick, it doesnt take water very well, just having fun. Not working in an expensive book gives great freedom from "messing up"
I picked up a store catalog and thought I'd try drawing the chairs.
Hope you enjoyed a bit of journal fun

1 comment:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Even your "journaling" is pretty!! The nest is definitely my fav!! Thanks for sharing! Come by my blog & enter my giveaway!
Blessings,
Cindy