Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Urban Barn

Met up with a friend at Urban Barn in Escondido, How cute are these pillows
They brought a vintage trailer
Glittered WISH
Anybody know what this is??

Been busy. All of a sudden Stacey is getting a lot of interviews to be a property managing
when its a long way away, I have been known to go along for the ride,
She has another today (close by) and another in San Pedro on Friday
another in Tustin...all over the place.

Went to pick up my new sofa yesterday, which we were told was in
it wasnt, what a waste of time and energy.

Its suppose to be over 100 for the next week
thank goodness for air conditioners

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Yes, I know what it is but I don't want to tell you! If I say I had two of those when I was young, would that make me an antique? It was a great help when I was learning to spell. Hey, maybe it was an antique when it was given to me! Bet so!
~Adrienne~