Sunday, July 24, 2011

Flea Market Goodies

We went to the Torrance Flea market...love it, I've been wanting some papers to cut up and put in my journal books, I've been looking at the prices on ebay and etsy,


So I knew when I had me a good deal. This Full Tilt Boogie class with Mary Ann Moss is fantastic, I just need more old paper



The insides of these books are wonderful. I love the "notery" book





This ledger book is my favorite. No writing, but then the price is right and I want to use

the cover for a new journal






Bridge and Gin Rummy pads


Lots of goodies, not to bad on the pocket book...$15 for everything.

Gotta love a good flea market!!

6 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

You got some great buys! I especially love the ledger!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Fabulous treasures! You got a great deal too!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks like you are ready for some fun crafting! Enjoy and have a great week. Tammy

Unknown said...

I am absolutely south of the border, down Mexico way, GREEN with envy. No flea markets where I am. You found some gems and will be able to have so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Donna

Nelda Ream said...

Yep, you really got some goodies there. These will be great in your FTB journals. My favorite is the notary book also, although I love 1920's illustrations with children in them also.

Tina said...

Great finds - love the ledger book too.
Thanks for visiting over at my place and for your lovely comment. Can´t wait to see your journal.