Friday, June 24, 2011

My Newest Toy

I had a talkin to myself...I need some exercise, so I went through pros and cons of...going to the gym, walking on the track across the street, on and on...I kept coming back to "a bike" that is something I would keep doing...so I researched and visited bike shops. The owner of one store (just down the street) said he could order a last years model in a size that would fit me. I'm 5', right in between an adult bike and a kids bike. It is a dream to pedal. I've been going for at least an hour trip but usually I go in the morning, lunch time and in the evening when it cools down. The neighbor hood where I ride is wonderful. I'm going to get a bike rack for the back. The seat is so soft and cushy, but my tailbone still hurts, not sure what I can do about it.


I'm taking a class called Full Tilt Boogie, she uses lots of tapes, I found this pretty shiny tape at the dollar store...you cant beat that price!!




2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy trails to you! :) I haven't ridden a bike in forever. I love walking and hiking and could do that all day long, in nice weather of course, which we don't have around here. :/ Have fun crafting! Best wishes, Tammy

Happy hands, happy heart.

Anonymous said...

so that's a pic of the "naughty bike" !!!! what a beauty, though!