Thursday, June 16, 2011

I love "ART"!!

This drawing actually was for a photography class called Photo Silly, its not really silly, but fun. We were to sketch what we saw through our fake view finder.

This too was for the photography class, but then I thought it would be fun to show you this cute little nest with bird...the DOLLAR store, can you believe it. I'll be painting it, but soooo cute



I hung my pictures in the apartments, they really look nice. So, off to Micheals I went, Large, larger largest. I cant wait to get started! They are calling my name!




2 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Looks like you're having fun! Like the fruit paintings...they will fill your walls with some cool color and design.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I do believe anything you touch is art..you are amazing!!