Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Few goodies to show you

Little Mini Books
I'm getting started. I've been asked to sell some of my mini books. So I set up this little work station on my lap desk. They're all preped...


Then there is this sweet very yellow stand...Picked it up at the Long Beach Flea Market...saw it first thing when we got there...they wanted $30. We just got there so I wasnt about to buy it then, so on the way out it was still there, we offered $20 and she said ok...whoo hoo! I've been looking for
unique storage for all my crafts...now to figure out what to put on it.



I wanted to try a little free motion stitching. I used a tan thread, not a good idea, the design

didn't show up, so I added a bit of paint...would have been easier to paint first, then stitch?






2 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

I like your new storage stand -
I think your art piece looks good.

Hugs,
Penny

Journal Swag said...

Love your stitching AND your yellow table! They're both awesome! Hope you're doing well. Oh to be close to a Flea Market like that! Holey Moley!

Hugs,
Sheila