Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm in LOVE

Just in time for Valentines...LOVE. I made an hour drive to to Pasadena in heavy traffic
to pick up my new love...it was well worth it.
My new love...Derwent INKTENSE watercolor pencils... ohhhhh they are so lovely

I heard this was something else I needed to try...wonderful. light washes worked great


I redrew this gal last night, I wanted to try out my new pencils. I didn't get into major
highlight and shading, just wanted to see how the melt when water was applied. dreammmmy



Have any you tried them, I want to learn more. I saw a youtube about applying them
to fabric...cant wait to try it!!




2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Your work is wonderful - bet your new pencils won't last long, my friend!
~Adrienne~

Pellie / Penny said...

Your picture is lovely - the young lady looks beautiful.

Hugs,
Penny