Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bobby Flay's MESA GRILL

The highlight of Las Vegas was going to Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. I'm a food network junkie.


They brought out these yummie breads, the corn muffin had a kick to it, the raisin bread was the best I have ever had.


Then we had to deside what to have...remember...this was a BIG treat that we saved up for.

This is what I ordered, it was warm...not steaming hot like I was afraid of, because of the Habanero Chile. I LOVE Duck and this was the best ever.



Each sauce was so good/

Below is what Stacey ordered....











She was in heaven. Wonderful flavors

Now I want to go back!!!





2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am seriously, seriously jealous! I really, really want to go there! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Julie said...

Sounds so yummy!! I love trying new things.