Friday, September 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

Please join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday Posts
I added a photoshop filter to the Pink flower above. Do you know what flower this is??
We needed to get away for a couple of days. So we went up to Big Bear. It looks so much like Oregon I couldn't believe it.
The above picture was taken for my class...I needed a big scenery and everything is in focus

This flower is to be in focus with a blurred background


Another week we were to take movement and make it crystal clear with no blurring. How fun did this one turn out. She was just a dancing in the water, having a good time!



Same with this one, capturing movement...I love how the camera captured all the little droplets.
My photography classes are almost over. I really enjoyed the challenges each week. I made me see things so differently.



6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It is so wonderful to open our eyes and see things in a different light. Images that would not draw our attention before now make the most fabulous photos. Hope you are having a great weekend. :) Tammy

Adrienne said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the little girl dancing in the water. Glad you could get away for a bit of a break. Please stop by when you get a chance and see the 'new' me - I shared about the changes in my life and a new photo. Was thinking about you earlier today and missing you.
~Adrienne~

Susan said...

I believe it is a cone flower. It is a great shot! I loved all of them. The little girl in the water is another super shot,

Unknown said...

It looks like an echinacea.

Love your photos, so alive & beautiful.

Have a beautiful PS weekend.
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Jenny said...

I love this post! Venice Beach is really an astonishing place.

Mary Liz Gallery said...

Love the baby in the water - cute!