Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photos from last weekend. Love Morning Glories. They stay in bloom for so long down here. This was a lady's shopping cart at the farmers market in Santa Monica
I want to try squash blossoms.

My new little camera took this from the car, it was on the 3rd floor and down the street. We were
stopped at a stop light. Full zoom.
***************************
I know I have said this before. Thank you to you wonderful bloggers that keep coming back when I have nothing but a few photos. My life took such a drastic change when we made this move to So. Calif.
I needed some time to aclamate myself to my new suroundings. Signing up for Stephanie Lees online
class has gotten me excited about crafting again. Finding all my tool has been a challenge. If only I
had put them all in the same packing box...but I didn't. I have my spoons, and metal, and glass. So, hang
in there with me for a few more weeks and I'll have some hand crafted items to show you!! whoohoo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Coloradolady said...

It is so fun to visit your sight, the morning glories are so beautiful. Have a great day!