Sunday, February 7, 2010

There comes a time...

There comes a time when you have to say to yourself...self...you have to much stuff.
So, I am going to start listing things on my EBAY, because...I know that you need more stuff.lol

So, I'm going to be doing this for awhile, hopefully you'll check in and see if there is anything

That you cant live with out. The doll above would make a great altered doll like JoAnnA does on her blog http://mosshill.blogs.com/joannas_journal/ My Ebay
This is a dress form that I wanted to rip off the fabric and make it look like this....
http://tarnishedandtattered.blogspot.com/2010/01/mannie-makeover.html
My Ebay

New Post

5 comments:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Good Girl Little Miss!!!

You will feel so much lighter in spirit once you realize that for the most part are lives are overflowing with "thangs" that in turn force us to live such complicated unhappy lives. Once you eliminate down to only those things that are really valuable to you live becomes so much simpler to enjoy and live!!It's such a liberating feeling, especially once you realize all this wonderful extra time you have on your hands to just merely live!! :)

I'm so sorry I owe you one long note!! I'll write tomorrow before I let myself get sucked into any projects!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh you new look is lovely! Love the soft pink cupcake :-)

Let me know how your sale goes- I need to do the same thing..good luck!

Love the little cowgirl doll :-)

Miss Rhea said...

Hey Sweetie !! :) I need to PURGE big time too :)lol !! Your little dolly is an Arranbee 1950's "Littlest Angel" and is quite collectible and valuable. :) I would snatch her up, but the BOXES of dollies in my closet would Spank me as they have all been SO patient in waiting for their restores :) Love the Cupcake, Oh my, now I want to Bake some ! lol !! Hope you have a great week !! Hugs :) :) :)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Laurie,
I think we all are Winter Cleaning!I have been going through closets and now everything is in the garage. Thats our next big chore to clean the catch all garage.
I do love your dress form. You should keep that hehehe.
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Tolentreasures said...

I really need to do that also. I have all this stuff that I have bought thinking that someday I would list it and sell it. I'll be anxious to see how your sale goes...maybe I'll be motivated to try it!
Good Luck!
Cathy