Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ttv!! Through the Viewfinder

Have you ever done anything new and you get so excited you you can hardly stand it. Then you think " I REALLY need to share this! Well, this happened to me! This isn't the BEST job I could have done...but it is my first...and I absolutely love how it turned out...I purchased another vintage camera for $1...yep! a whole DOLLAR!! Well, looking through it, it was realllll grainy...perfectly grainy! If I had wanted it to be clean and pristine I would have been so unhappy. But as it turned out...Its fantastic! I took more but I need to crop them.
Do you like it? I used my digi camera and took it through the old camera...I'm thrilled!!

7 comments:

icandy... said...

Wowza!!! That is amazing, girl! What a wonderful experiment... aren't you totally addicted to the effects now? I just love the way it turned out!
Try some more!!
Hugs,
Christina

The Joy of Nesting said...

OMG Little Miss!!!!

I Love it!!! It couldn't have come out any better if you have spent all day creating the effect and patina!!!! I'm so lost I need to google Ttv so I can maybe catch up with you :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Adrienne said...

Are you kidding? A dollar? Now where are you finding these old cameras? I love the effects you got and I for sure must start paying attention to the cameras in the thrifts and other places. You inspire me! ~Adrienne~

Unknown said...

Yes...I see the beauty...it is more than in the eye of the beholder...it is awesome! What a creative journey you are on.

Anonymous said...

Well, how cool is that!!! Who knew!
Diane

icandy... said...

Hi sweetie!
I just have a two column... I've been wanting a 3, but just haven't tried it yet.
HUGS!!!
Christina

SharDon Exclusives said...

What an interesting idea! You have a right to be excited. Who would have thought to do that but you? Have fun. I am loving the ideas.