Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Somerset Life Calendar

Here it is...I received a package of these new 2010 Calendars fro Jenny at Somerset
It wasn't until I opened it that I realized I had been featured...whoo hoo!!!
The write up is wonderful
Then I noticed...these aren't my birdies. I was so sad. I contacted Jenny to let her know there was a whoopsie. If any one knows whos birdies they are I would love to email her
*** update****
Lisa Anbild is the maker of this bird mobile...thank you Patty for letting me know.

6 comments:

The French Bear said...

Oh dear, oh distressing.... can't wait til they do feature yours. Everyone will love them!
Hugs,
Margaret B

The Joy of Nesting said...

Oh Man Little Miss!!!!!

I was doing the happy dance right along with you for a minute there!!!

Lisa's birdies are cute but no way would I trade your cutie putooties for hers!! :)

Here's the info you are looking for: Lisa Anbild: lisa_anbild @ hotmail.com (It's from the feature on tulle from the Aril-June 09) issue

Hugs from us birdies down in Heatville :)
Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Journal Swag said...

I'm so sorry about your birdies, Laurie! What a disappointment.

Sheila

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Laurie, I am back from Holiday and catching up with ME Friends. The Somerset Life Calendar looks neat. I reckon your birdies are far prettier IMHO Hugs Judy

Lisa said...

Oh Laurie! How sad! Have they all gone out? I'm so sorry. You do such great work, it is a big whoops! Well we love you and know your work. What a great honor.
Hugs, Lisa

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

They are adorable..and they look like something you'd make...I can see where the mistake was made..I do so love all of yours...