Friday, February 6, 2009

San Jose / SF

I thought I would share a few more pictures that Stacey took...We miss lemons growing on trees.
Anthropology...love their dishes
Love this view of a Palm Tree
This was funny, after Stacey snapped his picture he yelled at her to come back...he said
"Hey! I wasn't smiling...COME BACK" and he Laaaaaghed

Anyone know what Food Network show this guy was on?? We can't remember...he was at the Ferry building...think he knew Stacey was taking his picture...I was off to the side and she pretended to take my picture. LOL
I love everything about this photo...Doesn't Stacey take great pictures!

7 comments:

Betty said...

She takes great pictures and you post them well. Love the fellow who wanted you to get him smiling. And the last photo is a keeper, as well. Actually, they're ALL keepers...really nice. I'm so happy you had a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, is that the guy who eats all the food in restaurants? You know...trying to top the previously eaten challenges?

Great pictures!
Diane

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love those dishes!!

Four Paws and Co said...

Her pictures are fantastic! (After seeing hers, I think I need to take a class...) ☺ Diane

Phyllis said...

Love the pictures and glad that guy in the wheel chair had a good sense of humor!

gh said...

Those photos are truly entertaining. Love the United Negro Pizza fund. LOL
Your blog is great and I really dig your designs. I'll be back for sure.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Beautiful photos! The last one looks like one of those you'd see in Life magazine...hey..so they even have that one anymore??