Thursday, February 28, 2008

SHhhhhhh Yipee


Shhh, they are sleeping, we tiptoe!!! LOL. Ok, Thank you everyone for your help. I did it. I have been wanting to download something from the internet...when I saw that it would take 1 1/2 hours...uuuumm, no. So I went in last night...ohhhh 2min, 15 sec. OH MY!!. To even up load these pictures for the blog, it was done instantly...is this what I've been missing!!! Now I cant wait to visit Natashas blog...I'll even be able to leave her a message and see ALL of her photos..
WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET HIGH SPEED?!? lol

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

High speed is the best. I'm whispering so I don't wake up the kitties!

Julie said...

Now you are spoiled and you will never be happy with dial up again!

Alison Gibbs said...

Have fun crusing the net.
Alison

Unknown said...

not to worry we were on the later end of getting it too. dont get whip lash :)

Natasha Burns said...

hehehehe Laurie! Glad you can stop by now!!! I don't know how you put up with dial-up for so long! My internet has been slowed down until 1st March because I used up all my download limit and it is now at dial-up or slower, it is driving me insane - no wonder you couldn't visit blogs with tons of photos!!!