Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm making progress!

Not only am I making progress getting well, I even got a start on a couple new projects. I found this gold wall thingy...any one know what these are called??
I sprayed the one on the left with "upshot" primer. The one on the right is the way I found it...I have paint it!!
It turned out really pretty, I used a few pinks and a touch of Pearl for a finish. This is how I start out...by trying out different items... I will show you the end result soon.

6 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Love the new birdy Laurie! Your cupcakes left this morning, should be with you in a week or two.
Have a wonderful Christmas xo

Vicki Chrisman said...

You make everything beautiful! Love it! Merry Christmas friend!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It looks great. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Alison

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Laurie,
It has been a crazy house around here. I love Christmas but I am glad to move on!! It was fun to catch up with what has been going on with you. I hope you had a great Christmas
JOY!

Miss Rhea said...

Love the pink wall pocket and birdie !! Hope you are feeling better !! A movie sounds fun. My son thought that legend movie was weird. Probably will cross that one off our list. lol